Employment Support for people living with a neurological condition
MSWA's Employment Support Service is specifically tailored to people living with multiple sclerosis and other acquired neurological conditions in Western Australia. We can help you succeed at work, whether that is staying in your current job or finding appropriate new employment.
We offer the following employment support to Western Australians:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) Employment Support Service
- Stroke Employment Support Service
- Parkinson's disease Employment Support Service
- Motor neurone disease (MND) Employment Support Service
Our team of experienced employment consultants and allied health professionals will meet with you individually to assess and support you.
Supports provided may include:
- Finding strategies to better manage your symptoms
- Utilising technology or equipment to enable you to function more effectively in the workplace
- Providing assistance to write a resume and practice interviews
- Providing education to your employer
We can help you every step of the way until you feel secure in your current job or have found new employment.