This page provides information for the MSWA community regarding COVID-19. Last updated Tuesday, 31 March
MSWA remains alert but not alarmed as we monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following the Government health authority’s guidelines and are actively promoting preventative measures for staff, volunteers, visitors and our Customers.
We will continue to update you as new information becomes available and will take actions to protect the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Annual flu-vaccination is recommended by the Health Department. Over 65’s in particular are advised to have the vaccine from early April.
- Travel: The WA Government is implementing new border restrictions and arrival requirements of travel to WA from other States and Territories - by road, rail, air and sea
- Overseas travel is prohibited and domestic travel is discouraged.
- Anyone who has recently returned from international or interstate travel must self-isolate for 14 days after the date of return to Australia.
- Non-essential gatherings of more than 500 people outside or more than 100 people inside are not permitted.
- All non-essential indoor gatherings of less than 100 people must have no more than one person per 4sqm – this also refers to working environments i.e. in the office
Useful links for more information include: