Skip to main content

Social Welfare Assistance

The MSWA Social Welfare Officers have a sound understanding of social welfare policy in Western Australia.

Our Welfare Officers can:

  • provide information on financial support and benefits, primarily involving how to access Centrelink and understand their range of benefit programs
  • provide information about, and support to access, home care help and carer respite funding
  • locate community based services and supports to enable a person with multiple sclerosis to maintain their optimum level of independence
  • advocate on behalf of the Member or carer when they feel unable to deal with difficult or complex situations
  • liaise with and refer to other community agencies for the delivery of services and supports.

For more information, please telephone our Senior Social Welfare Officer on 9365 4835.

Show your support

With your support, MSWA are delivering real things to real people living with neurological conditions in Western Australia.

It is easy to show your support. You can buy a raffle ticket, a lottery ticket, even an entertainment book, or simply donate.

Find out more.